Monday, June 4, 2012

May 2012 "Taste of the Tropics" Cravebox Review

I was very happy to receive my Cravebox this month! Well, I am always happy to get it, but since there wasn't a box in April, it was double exciting! It even comes in a bigger box, which I thought was awesome! I like the new box and it's presentation. This is what it looked like when I opened it-



I love the colorful raffia paper. And look at all of that product- all just for $10!


Here is a look at each item individually-

Sunsweet Plum Amazins'- two 1oz bags

I have seen these in the store and have been meaning to try them, but didn't want to buy a whole container in case no one in our house liked them. It seems I had nothing to worry about. We had them straight out of the bag and we all liked them. In fact, I have already bought a container at the store that I actually plan to add into some trail mix after I finish this blog post! This is what I love about Cravebox, the opportunity to try something you are hesitant about or that you might not have thought of to begin with! These are 1 oz bags. There was also a coupon in the box for 55 cents off and two recipes to use the Plum Amazins' in!

This Guylian sample box had 6 pieces of chocolate in it!

I love chocolate and by that I mean I love really good chocolate. I am already familiar with Guylian, but it was a nice treat for it to appear in the box. These Belgian chocolates are creamy and delicious.

Lipton Tea & Honey To-Go Sample in Mango Pineapple

This was a sample of one of those little drink packets you can put in your water. This is Green Tea with honey and available in several other flavors. There is also a coupon for 50 cents off of a box of Lipton Tea & Honey To-Go or Pitcher size box.

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime

This Tree Hut Scrub is a full size product! It is 18 oz and retails for around $7.50! I haven't got the chance to use it yet, but it smells AMAZING, so I can't wait!

Skintersection Intense Repair Cream- 2oz

The Skintersection intense repair cream was by far my favorite product in  the May Cravebox! Not only does it truly work wonders on very dry skin (believe me, mine is super dry!) It is a full sized product and worth more than the entire Cravebox cost. This product retails for $17.95!


I would say that this month's Cravebox was a box full of great products! I've really enjoyed all of them!



Don't have a subscription to Cravebox yet? Come to their Twitter party tonight to learn more and to win prizes! Don't forget to RSVP!





No comments:

Post a Comment