Monday, June 18, 2012

Day Three- Perfume Oil Review

In May, I wrote a review about some awesome products from Day Three . Not only do they make the most fabulous smelling all natural bath and body products, they are a company that is based entirely in their Christian faith. Learn all about Day Three and some of their other products by reading my review of their soaps and scrubs!



Today I am going to tell you all about their perfume oil! I was sent a perfume oil in Anointed. It is a lovely, light, clean scent. It isn't too feminine, but isn't overly masculine either, which makes it the perfect oil blend to be used by either men or women. I would say I would learn more toward women wearing it, but I think that is just because I have been the one wearing it. Anointed could definitely be worn by a man who might prefer a light scent. You really don't have to apply a ton to get a nice smell, just hit all of the pulse points (wrists, neck, behind the ears) and you are good to go. The Day Three perfume oils come in a glass roller ball container which makes them convenient to throw in your purse in case the need of a touch up arises.


Day Three perfume oils are also available in the following scents:


Milk & Honey
Coconut & sweet lime
Black raspberry & vanilla
Pear & Pomegranate
Cherry Almond
Good Tidings
Brown Sugar Fig
Agape Female
Agape Male
Valor for men

As you can see there are plenty of choices for both women AND men! I like that many of the fruit scents are ones that you can't find anywhere else and I love that many of the names of these perfume oils are Biblically based. I don't think there is one on the list that I wouldn't mind giving a try (except of course, the ones for men- but I wouldn't mind smelling those on Adam!)

I was impressed! These little roller balls will last quite some time since you don't need to use a ton of the perfume at once. I think they are a steal at $8 each! These perfume oils would also make a wonderful gift. You could even get two or three scents so that the recipient would have a few to choose from or mix and match with other Day Three Products for the perfect gift basket!

*Disclaimer- I was sent a complimentary perfume oil for the purposes of this review, however all opinions stated above are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. these sound nice! i would love to try the Coconut & sweet lime scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested in the coconut and lime scent as well! Sounds different and refreshing. I also think that pear and pomegranate sounds pretty awesome! :)

      Delete