Monday, April 2, 2012

PR Friendly Blog/Disclosure/Privacy Policy

PR FRIENDLY BLOG


This is a PR friendly blog. I love doing reviews about beauty products, food products, books, cookbooks, movies, exercise equipment, workout dvd's, children's books, toys, green and organic products of all kinds, gardening products, travel accommodations, and restaurants. My family and I love traveling together, hanging out and playing outside at the park and gardening in our backyard. I will only review products or services that I feel fit in with the theme of my blog and will be of interest to my readers.

Contact me at cristisreviews@gmail.com if you would like me to do a review for you.


Available Reviewers:
Female Child- 6 years old
Male Twins- 4 years old
Adult Female- 32 years old
Adult Male- 30 years old

ABOUT ME:
I am a stay at home mom to my 5 year old daughter and twin 3 year old sons. I love entertaining in my home and often throw parties or cookouts. I can almost always be found in the kitchen trying out a new recipe or in the bathroom messing with various makeup and beauty products or trying out new nail art. I love to read, watch movies, go  to the theatre and catch a play and traveling. I am passionate about health and wellness and always looking for ways to make my family more healthy. We like to be as "green" as possible. I have been married to my hardworking husband, who is a Licensed Chiropractor, Nurse in the emergency room and full time student, for the last 6 years years. We just purchased our first house! We stay pretty busy, but feel very blessed!

LEGAL STUFF

Disclosure
This policy is valid from January 31,, 2013.
This blog is written by Cristi Marashi You may contact Cristi at cristisreviews@gmail.com 
This blog may accept forms of advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and/or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. Any compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog and will be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, you will find honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences regarding topics and/or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the author’s. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

Privacy Policy
Your privacy is very important and I am committed to protecting it. I ask for your email address when you make a comment on the site, but will never sell or share that information unless you are the winner of giveaway. Then I will only give it to that sponsor so they can send your prize. If you provide your address after you have won a giveaway on this site, I will send the information to the sponsor for prize shipment; no one else will have access to it. If you have any questions about our Privacy Policy, please contact Cristi Marashi at  cristisreviews@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete