Monday, April 23, 2012

Conscious Box Review

If you haven't heard of the subscription box craze currently happening, you are really missing out! It is a really neat way to get a box full of little surprises delivered to your mailbox each month. If you are frequent reader of this blog, you have heard of a few that I have posted about. And you are about to hear about a third one, Conscious Box. It takes the same formula of other subscription boxes and ads an Eco twist- all product samples are from green and ethical companies- no crazy chemicals or animal testing here! This does make Conscious Box slightly more expensive at $19 shipped, but I think it is a great way to try new organic and natural products for a newbie to natural living or for those of us who have been on this journey for a while. It's definitely fun to get a box full of various new products to try each month, I highly recommend it!


Here is what was in the April box-

 There were definitely several products I plan to purchase in the near future. I really enjoyed sharing the Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn in Original Kettle corn with my 4 yr old daughter. I LOVED that I could give her some without worrying that it contained any genetic modifications or high fructose corn syrup. It was great to have a pre packaged sweet treat and not feel guilty over what we might be poisining our bodies with. I definitely plan to buy more from Oogies!






I was also super impressed with the Climb On Intensive Skin Repair. I had recently taken a fall that left me with a scrape on my knee and the skin repair felt wonderful and cooling on it. I even applied a little of the skin repair to my chapped lips. It's amazing stuff!




 I enjoyed the samples of laundry detergent and dishwashing liquid. Both performed very well, but my very favorite product in this box was the banana and dark chocolate bar by Clandestino. It was delicious and of course all natural and I am pretty sure I am going to start working out more so I have a great excuse to use this "fuel" product! Although, I am sure you can use it without working out, it makes a great precursor to a long or intense workout because of the banana in it! And anything covered in tasty dark chocolate is pretty amazing in my book.

As previously mentioned, Conscious Box is $19 a month (this is the total with shipping) which I think is well worth it for the quality and amount of product samples you receive. What an excellent way to discover products that are not only better for the environment, but for you and your family as well.














*Disclaimer- I was provided a Conscious Box in exchange for my review, however all opinions are 100%  my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment