Thursday, April 5, 2012

Julep Maven April "It Girl" Review

April's Julep Maven box is my 3rd and the 3rd consecutive time I have chosen to get the "It Girl" box. I love that my Maven box always arrives by the 1st of each month (the April box actually arrived at the end of March! FABULOUS shipping time, Julep!) I also love that the packaging is always so cute and there is always a little extra gift inside. This month's box had green raffia paper (to look like Easter grass) with little chocolate eggs hidden in them, as well two nail seperators.

The 3 colors I received are:

Penelope- a light, almost opaque light pink cream
Niecy- a hot pink/fuschia cream
Jessica- a light blue cream

I loved that these colors are all great spring colors, but all so different from one another. My first thought upon receiving these colors is that I could use all of them on Maddie's nails!

Here is a picture of my little "It Girl's" manicure-















She said her favorite color is Niecy!


I also thought I would attempt my first nail art post from these colors. I know it isn't perfect (I free handed it) but here are my spring stripes-

The Julep Maven program is unlike other subscription boxes because you have several options for the month. You can choose from several different boxes, so you have different choices each month. You can choose to get your box for the month, or you can skip the month and not have to pay anything. Another cool thing is you can choose to send the box to a friend as a gift. It is always nice to have options!

Another cool thing about being a Julep Maven is their referal progrom. For each 2 friends you refer that become Julep Maven's you earn a free box! It is always nice to be rewarded for spreading the word about products you love, something you would probably be doing anyway!



2 comments:

  1. I think both look very nice.
    Victoria @Easy2SaveBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love trying new things with nail polish, it is just too much fun! :)

      Delete