Friday, May 30, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Pure & Natural For Face, Skin & Hair Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My in-laws are from Iran and my step-dad is from Pakistan so I am not stranger to rose water as a food ingredient, but not one of them told my I could use it as a beauty aid! I don't know why I didn't think of it on my own, but I started to read about using rose water as a toner online. I was happy to discover InstaNatural Rose Water on Tomoson and was even more excited to be able to try it out. There are so many uses for rose water, I didn't even know where to begin, so I decided to go simple and add it to some bath water for a relaxing bath before bed. I became addicted to that little ritual very quickly and have been having baths with rose water as often as I get the chance! It's relaxing, it smells fantastic, and it will really help soften the skin.

After I tried the bath with rose water, I knew the next venture would have to be using it as a toner before I applied my makeup. I have tried tons and tons of cleansers, toners and other facial products, this one is by far the most moisturizing, it just made my face feel so hydrated and clean. It is a nice way to begin my makeup routine, to begin with a clean face and tone the skin in the process. I also like using this to clean my face at the end of the night. My next move is to add some to my shampoo and see how it softens up my hair. Plus, the smell of roses is great, so I know my hair will smell awesome when I do!

In just a few weeks, I am already down to half a bottle. I absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a do it all skin product and I would especially suggest it to be used as a toner to be applied at the beginning of the day before make up. This product is inexpensive, especially compared to other toners moisturizers or cleansers you might buy and this one is 100% pure rose water, which is much better than the products you might be using that who knows what are in the ingredients. I think anyone looking to use natural products on their face (especially someone who has extremely sensitive skin like me) would be impressed with InstaNatural's rose water.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment