Friday, May 16, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia & Slender Cleanse Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am always looking for something to help boost the last pounds I need to lose, especially since I have a wedding to attend in June. I am looking for a jump start, but I do not like to take just any pills. It has to be something that is derived naturally. I like the idea of garcinia cambogia because of that and the slender cleanse included in this duo of products also falls in line within the perimeters of expectations. I have been taking these two products for around two weeks. When taking a new supplement, it is always important to read the bottle for instructions and warnings and since Slender Cleanse is a laxative formula, it is recommended not to take it more than 7 days in a row. So I have been taking that along with the garcinia cambogia 5 days in a row, followed by a few days of just the garcinia cambogia and then the pair together again. The first two days of taking the pills, I saw a significant weight drop off of 4-5 pounds, but things have tapered off since then. I have noticed I don't lose much at all without the help of the slender cleanse on the days I am resting from taking that, so to me, it seems like Slender Cleanse is more helpful as a weight loss aide than Garcinia Cambogia, but I have not taken them separately, so I can not say for sure. I do have about half of the bottles left to take, so hopefully I will see another drop in weight at some point. Supplements work different for different people, so it is possible that these two products would work better for other people. I would still recommend giving them a try since you pay the price you would for a bottle of just one for both products and it is worth buying for the slender cleanse alone.

Buy Garcinia Cambogia & Slender Cleanse on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment