Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer BBQ Cravebox Review

I was happy to see that my Cravebox arrived the other day. If you don't know, Cravebox is a subscription box. For $10 you get an array of products in a box, some full sized, some sample sized, all usually pretty cool. I hesitate to say it is a "monthly" subscription box. It is not news to anybody that has been following this blog that I LOVE Cravebox and blog about it quite often, but my one complaint would be lack of consistency. The next box may come in a month, but it may be closer to six weeks. Of course, for $10, I can't really complain, I just love getting the boxes so much, I just wish it happened every 4 weeks so I would know that I could look forward to getting them a little more often.

With that said, I really enjoyed the Summer BBQ Box. It had some really great products in it. I was excited to see True Lemon in the mix. I am not usually a fan of powdered drinks, but this one was awesome! It TRULY tasted like lemonade, only has 5 calories and it 100% natural. NO artificial sweeteners here, which makes me a super happy person! Another product I really enjoyed from the Summer BBQ Box were the Mozaik appetizer plates and cocktail forks. I happened to be having a party with a fondue pot in the mix, so we used the Mozaik plates and forks for that and my guests RAVED over them. I will definitely be using both of those products again!

Also in the box was a sample of Mighty Leaf tea. I am not a tea drinker, so I will be passing that along to a friend. There was also a Bic Flame Disk, which is a pretty neat little thing to put on top of a charcoal grill- no charcoal needed. It would be a fun addition at a camping trip or for a backyard that had a charcoal grill. There was also a coupon for a bic multi purpose lighter. I already have 3 or 4 of these at my house. Not only would they be great for lighting up a grill, they are wonderful for lighting candles!

Overall this wasn't my favorite box, but they can't all be and the fun thing is there were still a few products I discovered that I love-which is the whole point of a subscription box! So I still love Cravebox and I will be looking forward to what surprises lie ahead in the next one!

Don't forget to check out the Cravebox website for more information on how to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment