Thursday, September 29, 2011

Manduka eKO Lite® Mat


Having had back to back pregnancies, one in 2007 and the second in 2009 (in which I bore a set of 6 1/2 and and almost 7 lb twin babies!!) My body was quite different than it was before. I had a lot of pounds to lose and I have done that and then some, in fact I am almost at the same weight I was at 19! No easy feat since I will soon turn 30 (yikes!!)

I am glad to have the weight off, but I still need to reshape my body, to feel some since of normalcy. That is why I have recently taken up yoga. It is also great at helping me start my day in a more peaceful way. (If you didn't do the math, I currently have a set of 2 yr old twins and a 4 yr old!) Manduka eKo lite Mats are a fantastic tool to use during a daily yoga session. I LOVE that it is non toxic and dye free! As some of you know, I participate as a Bzzagent and this is a program they are about to launch. I would love to be selected to give it a try! If you would like to check out this campaign and many, many others check out Bzzagent.

No comments:

Post a Comment