Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Goody Spin Pin Review

When I found out I was going to get the Beauty Blogger's Vox Box from Influenster full of great beauty products, of course I was super excited to try out ALL of the awesome products included. I was THRILLED to see Goody Spin Pins included. I was a little bummed that my hair is just shy of the right length to get a bun up, but I know I could try them out in my 5year old's long hair!

The perfect opportunity to do so was a while back at a Halloween gathering in our neighborhood. My daughter was going as Rapunzel and and I needed to put her hair up in a bun so I could get her Rapunzel headband of hair on her head. It took me less than 5 minutes to get the pins in her hair, which is extremely fast when you are fixing a little girl's hair! But where longevity is important these little pins delivered. We were out for about 5 hours and her hair stayed perfectly in place the entire time. When I was ready to take them out, I was afraid that the spiral design might cause me to pull on her hair a little, but it didn't and it didn't seem to hurt getting them out of her hair at all.



I can't wait until my hair grows a little so I can try them in my own hair. I plan to include these with a few Christmas gifts for the college aged girls in my family that I know would appreciate the quick fix of the spin pins, but that their hair will still look cute! I highly recommend these to pretty much any woman who likes to throw their hair up in a bun or who has a little girl. Say goodbye to bobby pins!

*Disclosure- I received one or more of the above mentioned products. All opinions stated are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. Simple spin pins can help create a smooth and sleek or messy bun. The spin pin does the job of the bobby pin.

    ReplyDelete