Monday, April 22, 2013

Conscious Box for the Cost of Shipping!

Today is Earth Day so I can't think of a better company to post about than one of my favorite subscription boxes, Conscious Box. Conscious Box is a a great monthly box filled with wonderful eco-friendly products. You can choose from three different subscription types- The Classic Box, The Vegan Box or the Gluten Free box. The great guys behind Conscious Box want to give you the opportunity to try the box of your choice by allowing you to get the first box of your choice by just paying the shipping cost. For &7.95 you can sample tons of eco-friendly goodies. And when I say tons, I mean these boxes are always packed full! I can not tell you how many wonderful new companies I have discovered that I love in each of these great boxes! Discover for yourself by entering the code: SECRETCODE at check out. It is never to late to jump on the eco-conscious train. The Earth and your body will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment