Sunday, October 13, 2013

GattiTown Frisco Kicks of Daily Specials Beginning October 14!

*Disclosure- I will receive complimentary buffets for my family from GattiTown for sharing this promotion with my readers, however all opinions stated are 100% my own. 

I had never been to a GattiTown until we moved almost two years ago and now there happens to be one right down the road from our house. The first thing I thought was that I wish I had known about this place sooner! There are interesting games to play, there is even a little bowling lane that my kids enjoy and we enjoy playing with them and there is a fun boat ride- kind of a tame indoor version of the Conquistador at Six Flags, that is perfect for little ones. There are also many video games, an air hockey table, bumper cars, a carousel and several other family friendly games to choose from at the Midway. There is really a ton to do at GattiTown and I love that there is a buffet instead of having to order pizzas, it really does save some money for us. The buffet includes many kinds of baked pastas, pizzas, a full salad bar, freshly baked desserts and a variety of beverages! Best of all, it is all hot and ready to be eaten by you the second you and your family walk into the door! Beginning October 14 (tomorrow!) GattiTown Frisco will offer even more savings for family's visiting their facility with some wonderful daily specials.

  • Mondays: Moms Eat FREE with the purchase of a kid's buffer (10 & under)
  • Tuesdays: 1/2 Priced Games
  • Wednesdays: Kids Eat Free with the purchase of an adult buffet
If Monday-Wednesday aren't good days for you to visit, no worries, my readers receive one adult meal, one kid's meal, and one $10 game card for $16.99 + tax anytime when using this printable coupon! (not valid with any other special offer) That's less than $20 for two meals and $10 worth of games!

GattiTown is more than just great pizza and food, it's fun for the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment